“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
It is amazing how creating connections with the people you spend time with can open up so many opportunities.
Brandon shares how far he has come in his business by helping others and other helping him! He shares his tips on building valuable relationships.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– How adding value and building relationships will help others and achieve your goals!
– Brandon shares tips on how he built powerful relationships with influential people.
– How you can help others simply by connecting people with other people!
– Brandon shares how he has gained so much knowledge simply by having valuable conversations with people.
- “When you’re having dinner with these different people, make sure you’re adding value to the conversation.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Invest in relationships.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Make sure you’re doing things above and beyond to help other people!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You want to become very successful? Help more people!” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Live to Grind 2017
- Episode 233: Video Marketing and Virtual Reality with Joel Comm
- The Bad Crypto Podcast
- Brian D. Evans
- Episode 13: Chris Hawker – Inventing Million Dollar Products and Making Record Breaking Crowdfunding Campaigns
- Influencer Accelerator