Does your audience know who you are? Have they built a trust in you?
Producing video content is one of the best ways to build a relationship with your audience. People buy from people and when they trust you, they are more likely to buy from you. Brandon shares how the Ambitious Adventures show was recently selected to be featured on Facebook watch! He also shares his tips on how you can start filming video content even on a small budget. You just have to start filming!
Listen to the end for an opportunity to enter into a giveaway!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Congratulations to Ambitious Adventures for being featured on Facebook watch!
– Brandon shares the power of video content for your business.
– Brandon talks about the upcoming launch for the Live to Grind show.
– He shares what you need to start filming your own show.
– How video content helps your customers build trust in you.
- “I’m filming everything I do.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Get yourself a camera and start recording.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Create valuable video content.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Do not be afraid to make mistakes.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Check out out the services we offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email me with your business ideas.
- Find me on Facebook and Instagram.
- Snap me with your ideas and I will snap you back!