Brandon chats with Emmy award winner, Herb Gonzalez on the show today! We hear what Herb is currently working on and how much he has transformed through his entrepreneur journey while working with Brandon. It’s a journey that requires a lot of work but worth it because he gets to do what he loves most!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Where Herb has transformed since meeting Brandon.
– What Herb has learned while working with Brandon.
– How Herb decided to launch and create a clothing line from scratch.
– Herb shares his experience when he received an Emmy.
– What is Herb working on this year?
There’s always a moment with or without the lens. Recognizing that moment and getting intimate with it is what draws me to photography. The thrill of documenting my own endeavors and helping others to see theirs makes photography not only a passion but a lifestyle.
It’s the road that pulls me. I am bound to it by the thrill of a well-curated playlist. Suddenly my night isn’t bound by sleep and everything looks like a possibility. I don’t ignore the paths I pass or try to control them, I just follow. By the end of any trip, I find I have a gallery filled with faces, places, and emotions that only the unknown road can procure.
But sure, there are the moments when the road can’t keep me. When that happens? I turn to the city. Orlando bustles with sounds and movements that only a city infused with musicians can, and I’m there. Enthusiastic. Camera in hand.
- “Do what you want to do.” – Herb Gonzalez
- “Stop taking the safe route.” – Herb Gonzalez
- “You’re going to start off poor and you have to realize it’s not easy.” – Herb Gonzalez
Mentions in the Episode
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.
Connect with Herb!