When one door closes, another opens!
Being an entrepreneur can feel like an emotional rollercoaster but you must always remember your main goal! You’re going to face mistakes but don’t let that stop you!
As Brandon packs up his old home and prepares to transition onto the next journey, he turns to music to help keep him motivated! What is something you do to motivate you?
A few highlights from this episode include:
– What do you do to keep yourself motivated? For Brandon, It’s music! He shares some of his favorite songs that keeps him grinding!
– Transitions are sometimes hard to go through. So many things are changing in Brandon’s life. There are changes in his business and personal life. He and Samantha are getting married later this year and they’ve recently sold their house and almost everything in it!
– Brandon shares some tips on focusing your main goal! Although the unknown can be scary, It can also be very exciting!
– Life as an entrepreneur is a constant trial and error! There will be mistakes but every mistake comes with a lesson learned. Those mistakes should NEVER stop you! You have to experiment and continue to move to your goal.
- “Sometimes it’s hard to let things go but I know that when one thing closes another will open.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “What do you want in life? You have to commit and go with it!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Make decisions, move forward and don’t look back.” – Brandon T. Adams