All great bands and all great businesses have this in common: Effective Marketing!
Let’s look at what marketing tactics work for bands, Gary V., and your business alike.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Let’s talk about marketing and why it’s so important for a band, brand, and business.
– What I would do if I were managing a band.
– How you can use writing to show you are an industry expert.
– Why people will be more likely to hire you if you follow this advice.
– How to use Facebook ads on video views to grow.
– More info on Accelerant Magazine!
– What separates people who get to the top and don’t?
– Advice for marketing that works to get your higher paying clients.
- “It’s 90% marketing and 10% product.”
- “If you aren’t marketing enough…it doesn’t matter.”
- “Put out that content and let the world know what you’re doing.”
- “It just takes one person to see [you]!”
- “Build your own media platform.”
- “When you have your own podcast show, you have your own audience to promote to.”
- “Then you can charge what you want and pick and choose who you want to work with.”
- “Become a media company.”
- “Build up your audience so you have leverage.”
- “Tell the world what you do.”
Mentions from Episode:
- Herb, my videographer
- Native Culture the band
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Ambitious Adventures
- Lewis Howes
- Meat Loaf the singer
- Jake Paul