Jenna Atkinson is the CEO of Jenna Atkinson Consulting and the host of Growth Bomb podcast show. Jenna’s consulting company helps individuals find their goal and vision in life to get them on the road to success. She speaks to us about her life in corporate for four years and the transition in becoming an entrepreneur. Throughout the show, Jenna emphasizes on how important personal branding, goal setting, and networking is in being successful. She gives us some great insight on these topics and how you can strategize yourself to become successful in your vision. Jenna is also one of the speakers for the Young Entrepreneur Convention, April 22 & 23, so go purchase your ticket now!
- How did you get started as an entrepreneur, what is your background?
- What are the big takeaways from corporate world?
- What was the transition like working corporate to going on your own?
- What would you say the keys to success is of being a millennial?
- What are key networking strategies?
- How did you get into writing for Success Magazine and the Huffington Post?
- How has Growth Bomb podcast helped your business?
- What are you going to speak about at YEC?
- What is your favorite book that you would recommend?
- What has been the best advice that has been given to you?
- What is your top tip for any young entrepreneur?
Key Topics Discussed:
- Story on how Jenna Atkinson Consulting got started
- Importance on personal brand, goal setting, and networking
- Steps on working with a client for consulting
- Writing articles for publications
- Top tips for entrepreneurs
Steps to go through when Jenna works with a client:
- Know your goal
- What are you trying to accomplish.
- Do you have a clear vision?
- Build a roadmap
- Goal Setting
- Personal Branding
- ‘What people say about you when you’re not in the room’
- ‘It’s not what you know, it’s who you know’
- Take Action
- Information that you receive is worthless unless you act on it
Jenna leaves us with her top tip for any person with a dream which is “Have a vision, set your goals, create roadmap, and make it happen.”
Contact Our Guest