Every time you go to swipe your credit card you are using something that Ron Klein invented. Ron invented the magnetic strip on the back of the credit card, which lets the system know if you have credit or not. The idea Ron came up with years ago has impacted over a billion lives. That’s not the only thing he has created that has impacted lives in a good way. Ron has been quite the inventor and has been a problem solver his entire life. His advice is to keep things simple and never give up and eventually you will solve the problem.
Some of his inventions are:
- The Magnetic Strip on the Credit Card
- Credit Card Validity Checking System
- Developer of Computerized Systems for Real Estate Multiple Listing (MLS) Services
- Voice Response for the Banking Industry
- The BOND Quotation and Trade Information System for the New York Stock Exchange
Some of the questions I asked Ron:
- What was the process like creating the magnetic strip?
- How did you make money from this invention?
- What is your best advice for someone wanting to start their own business?
- Where do you see the future of technology going?
- Do you think we will always have credit cards and the dollar for currency or will it change in the future?
- What’s your advice for inventors with many ideas?
Ron is one of the sharpest guys I know and still has as much ambition as an 18 year old at the age of 81. He said he is dyslexic so in his mind he is still 18. I’m honored to know Ron and I’m looking forward to being in a mastermind with him later this year. Not only can you learn a lot from him but also he is very fun to be around.
Ron’s best advice:
Be Smart, Daring, and Different!
If you want to learn more about Ron or have him speak to your audience, go to www.4RonKlein.com or give him a call at 941-374-5739.