What do SharkTank, QVC, and a $100,000 Handshake have in common?
Listen to this high-energy, fascinating conversation with Forbes Riley to find out! Forbes has sold billions of dollars in products and worked with the biggest names in T.V. and entrepreneurship, pioneering the concept of selling fitness on television.
A few highlights of what you will hear in this interview include:
- What Forbes was like as a child and how that contributed to her success.
- How Forbes got to host the X Games.
- What she learned from Club Med about the power of word choice and branding.
- How she traded her talents and energy for the lifestyle she wanted even when she had no money and was just starting out.
- The secret to get past the word “no” as an entrepreneur.
- How to get into the inner circle of influencers in seconds.
- How to make your introduction unforgettable. [Forbes even coaches me on improving my own!]
Forbes Riley (@forbesriley) is an award-winning TV host, author, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and one of the nation’s leading health and wellness experts (National Fitness Hall of Fame Inductee) and creator of SpinGym.
She is considered one of the most inspiring people on television through her roles as a highly sought-after spokesperson, success coach to celebrities and CEOs, motivational keynote speaker, and recently named America’s Most Loved Health & Fitness Innovator.
Forbes has hosted 144 live infomercials with billions of dollars in product sales on stations you will recognize like QVC and HSN. She truly embodies all that it means to be an entrepreneur and to create your own successful reality no matter how many obstacles you face.
SpinGym is known for “New Sexy Arms — In Just 5 Minutes a Day!” First thought to be only good for office stress-relief and then laughed at on reality television, the SpinGym has proven all naysayers wrong!
It’s a lightweight, portable tool to get you improved muscle tone, coordination, and definition. Leveraging Gyrotonic Resistance Training (GRT), SpinGym packs a positive punch for overall health, wellness, and even posture! In less time than you think and you can do it from anywhere.
Impactful Quotes from Forbes:
- “‘Entrepreneur’ is not just in business. It’s a mentality. It’s a way of life. It’s a mindset.”
- “I have been through hell and back as an entrepreneur. If you are this passionate about what you do, you will be the person that stands out.”
- “There’s no money in, ‘nice to meet you.’” [on introductions when networking]
- “You are the sum of the obstacles you overcome.”
Links to Things Mentioned in This Episode:
- Wacky Winter Games hosted by Forbes Riley (video)
- Die Hard Explodes Forbes’ Home (video)
Watch behind the scenes, plus her kids’ perspectives on the whole thing!
- Original Power Juicer Commercial with Forbes Riley and Jack Lalane (video)
Together they sold 1 billion dollars worth in 8 years!
- Forbes Riley SpinGym on The Doctors (video)
- Get your copy of Forbes Riley’s book Life’s a Pitch & Then You Buy [free].
- Ready to level-up? Grab 1 of only 15 spots in my Mastermind Accelerator program – starts January 2017.