From being bloodily bullied to bound for billions, Joel Brown reveals the childhood lessons that helped him overcome being a high school dropout to a sought after speaker, millionaire entrepreneur, and impassioned leader is self-development.
A few highlights of what you will hear in this interview include:
– What film over a billion people are going to see (that we both are a part of)
– Childhood lessons that came from great books and being bullied
– Joel’s experience in the entertainment industry
– An authentic way to do sales
– What makes a good network marketing opportunity
– The 3 Levels of Learning
– The story behind Addicted 2 Success
– What Joel learned from the real Wolf of Wall Street
– EXCLUSIVE insider info on Facebook Live and where things are going
– Top 3 things that entrepreneurs have that makes them successful
– The Rise Up film and how Joel was asked to participate (along with other greats like Tony Robbins)
– Who are Joel’s mentors and people he observes
– The one thing you should take from this interview
– The greatest investment you can make
Addicted2Success has the mission to empower and inspire people by spreading knowledge of self-development and life changing stories to the world.
They show you what it really takes to become a successful human being. With new motivational videos, interviews, audio and more with your favorite entrepreneurs, life coaches, celebrities, and inspirational people from all over the world.
Impactful Quotes from Joel:
- “Make the mistakes, but still push on.”
- “Here’s the thing, man. Most people do not believe in what they’re selling.”
- “Certainty breeds influence.”
- “I don’t speak about thing else I don’t know. It’s just stupid to do so.”
- “When you can increase your wisdom, you increase your value.”
- “One of the most important things you can do is understand your story.”
- “Abundance can’t just be given; it’s a practice.”
- “Just create, don’t wait.”
- “Just make sure you’re not the patchwork of other people’s opinions. Be you.”
- “Everything is nothing until it’s actioned.”
- “I want a small circle of deep relationships. That’s it.”
- “The greatest investment you ever make is learning how to love yourself.”
Links to Things Mentioned in This Episode:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone
- The Closer’s Survival Guide by Grant Cardone
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- John Asaraff
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Snapchat: @btadams18
- Check out Joel’s podcast Addicted2Success and leave a rating and review with your thoughts!
- Ready to level-up? Grab 1 of only 15 spots in my Mastermind Accelerator program – starts January 2017.