Even in the midst of GRIND and HUSTLE, never forget the people who are really important in your life. Your business is not everything, even though it is a big part.
I open up and share more about my family and my background. Hear never-before-shared pieces of my life.
A few highlights of what you will hear in this episode include:
– I was just back home for the weekend visiting my mom, dad, brother, and sister.
– Jake Paul sends a personalized video that surprises my niece!
– Hear what I’ve never missed since I was 6 years old.
– Who I learned entrepreneurship from.
– All the great things my mom taught me.
– How I met my girlfriend.
– Announcement! I’m moving! Where to?
– Childhood experiences that shape us and how we can use it to our advantage in life.
- “My brother took me everywhere.” [Maybe even places I shouldn’t have been :).]
- “My mom…she is the most caring person I know.”
- “I don’t say that enough. Thank you, mom.”
- “We were pitching together in Shark Tank casting call.” [Listen to find out who!]
- “We get caught up in the grind…and sometimes I don’t take a second to recognize what people do for me and say thank you.”
- “Whatever your experience is in growing up, in childhood, good or bad, I want you do use that as your advantage.”
- “It happened. Use it as fuel as a way to get better, inspire people.”
- “Right now, get on the phone, call them. Say I love you. Let them know.”