Would you rather grind hard in sunny Orlando or hunt with family in snowy Iowa?
Listen to this episode to hear how this was a tough choice, but that I am glad how I chose!
A few highlights of what you will hear:
– How I am recording in the snow in the middle of the woods right now!
– About my family tradition each year during shotgun season.
– How sometimes you have to chose family and taking time off over working. But that can actually make you more productive when you get back.
– How my grandfather survived back in the day.
– The story behind the biggest deer I ever shot – an 18 point buck.
– How is business similar to hunting?
– How to work with influential people like Kevin Harrington and John Lee Dumas.
– How to get on shows with influential leaders like Grant Cardone and Tai Lopez.
- “Quite honestly, it’s like a holiday for us. It’s a tradition for us.”
- “You have to make time to do the things you love.”
- “You need to take a break. Take the trip. Make time for yourself. Otherwise life is going to pass you by very fast.”
- “I would spend hours upon hours in the deer stand.”
- “You have to put in the time to get the opportunity.”
- “Many people give up in the first 6 or 12 months of business.”
- “But that’s what it takes…” [Listen to find out what!]
- “You need to put yourself out there to be successful.”
- “If you throw enough darts, you’ll eventually get a bullseye.”
- “Whatever you think it takes, times it by 10. But it’s worth.”
- “You can’t beat somebody that never quits!”
- Ready to level-up? Grab 1 of only 15 spots in my Mastermind Accelerator Program – Starts January 9, 2017.
Put in the code “CEO” to save $$.
- Snapchat: @btadams18 – snap me!
- Learn more about podcasting in Episode 186 – The Secret Powers of Podcasting and about our new Podcast Mastermind Accelerator! – Also starts 1/9/17.