[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/296795536?secret_token=s-CZit9″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
A year ago I never would have thought I would be wrapping up my first season of an awesome T.V. show and preparing for season 2.
In this episode, I share what it really takes to make great T.V. and how you earn money and visibility from it. Plus SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS from Ambitious Adventures revealed here, including how you can get yourself on the red carpet.
A few highlights of what you will hear:
– Recording from the new digs in downtown Orlando! You can hear the city streets bustling in the background!
– Why am I in Orlando? What is there to do here?
– Masterclass filming experience with Greg Rollett.
– Red carpet event! February 2nd, 2017! You don’t want to miss it.
– How to learn how we crowdfunded our T.V. show.
– How do you create your own T.V. show??
– Can you produce your own T.V. show without a big Hollywood budget?
– What humble-beginnings Iowa business owners are featured on Ambitious Adventures?
– When will we be heading to NYC?
– How we raised over $50,000 via crowdfunding for the show.
– How we got a Hollywood script writer!
– Why I ate a hot pepper and milked a cow.
– How much work really goes into a T.V. show.
– The 5 cities our show comes to in Season 1. Special Announcement!
– How can you make money from a T.V. show? I break down examples!
– Airboats, custom bikes, lots of restaurants, and more.
- “They have this Bomb.com sauce!” Listen to find out where.
- “There are 3 cameras surrounding us!”
- “His partners and he have won Emmy’s.”
- “I want to be closer to the studio so we can create more great audio and video content.”
- “We are in the process of finishing up Season 1 of Ambitious Adventures”
- “Everybody and their brother are trying to do a spinoff of Shark Tank now because it’s such a big hit.”
- “When I said I was doing a T.V. show, everybody wanted to be on. Obviously! But I had to look for the right people. We can’t just begin anybody.”
- “Humble beginnings was one of the themes of the episodes.”
- “It was a grind. I had to find the talent for it!”
- “It had to be a combination of education, inspiration, motivation and entertainment combined.”
- “My eyes were watering; I was crying.”
- “This happens all the time. People don’t realize this!”
- “When I started my first podcast, it was because I wanted to make my own marketing platform.”
- “When you see it, you’re going to be like, ‘I want more.’”
- Episode 188: Hunting for Business
- Young Entrepreneur Convention April 21-22, 2017 in Des Moines, Iowa
- Prato in Winter Park, Orlando – Amazing Italian food.
- Shin Sushi – Amazing Japanese food.
- New Smyrna Beach
- Universal Studios
- Disney World
- Shout outs to:
- Influencer Accelerator – starts January 9, 2017. Put in the code “CEO” to save $$.
- Podcast Accelerator – starts January 9, 2017.
- Red Carpet Event! For the premiere of Ambitious Adventures T. V. Show – grab ticket asap!
- Watch our promo video for our T.V. Show! It’s so baller!
- Snapchat: @btadams18 – snap me!