Just finished a Spartan Race! There were times I wanted to quit. But somehow I kept going.
And then it hit me. There are so many parallels with business and success as an entrepreneur. So, I wanted share the 3 ways that a Spartan Race is like business with you!
A few highlights of what you will hear:
– The music I listen to in order to stay pumped up and motivated when I’m running.
– How we are like a computer and how to use that to our advantage.
– 3 Main Things How the Spartan Race and Running a Business Are Alike.
– What the 9-mile race, filled with 25 obstacles, was like!
– How you could die if you fell. :/
– “November 6533897” – why will I never forget this?
– Preparation: Prepare yourself for the next race, for the next business opportunity.
– Hear why I slept in my truck for many nights and woke up when it was freezing cold.
– What does “impact” mean in my goal to impact 1 billion lives?
– Mindset: It is the most important thing of all.
– My morning routine that helps me be ready to better myself and hit my huge goals.
– Snap or email me: What are your goals for 2017?
– Are you looking for a way to completely change your mindset?
Check out my accelerator asap: BrandonTAdams.com/accelerator with 1-on-1 with me, exclusive mastermind group, and private Facebook group. You even get a feature in my Accelerant Magazine!
- “I literally ran until I dropped.”
- “For a week it hurt.”
- “It’s all mental. It’s all in your head.”
- “If you tell yourself you can do it, you can. We are like computers.”
- “It made me feel like I was about to go into battle.”
- “9 miles with 25 obstacles. Very intimidating.”
- “On some of these walls, if you fell, you could die.”
- “You should always be training!”
- “It’s all about the team.”
- “Don’t leave a Spartan behind.”
- “That reminded me of my younger 20-year old self who thought he could conquer the world and do everything on his own, which was wrong.”
- “Nobody becomes strong without a team.”
- “It’s all about mindset.”
- “The person who wins is the person who has the strongest mindset.”
- “Why not think bigger?!”
- “‘I will do this.’ That’s your mindset for business.”
- “As human beings, we are meant to grow. We have to grow.”
- “The best way to start off your new year: Accelerator Program.”
- “Happy Birthday, Caleb Maddix! The big 1-5!”
- Episode 188: Hunting for Business
- Young Entrepreneur Convention April 21-22, 2017 in Des Moines, Iowa
- John Lee Dumas Freedom Journal Campaign raised nearly $500,000
- Kevin Harrington, original shark from Shark Tank
- Jeff Hoffman, Founder of Price Line
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich Film
- Ambitious Adventures T.V. Show Trailer! Ambitious.com/adventures
- Blog that went viral on LinkedIn from my mastermind! Why I Quit My Job: The Pursuit of Happiness
- Grant Cardone’s TV Show
- Caleb Maddix – Happy Birthday! Follow and reach out to him!
- Influencer Accelerator – starts January 9, 2017. Put in the code “CEO” to save $$.
- Podcast Accelerator – starts January 9, 2017. Put in the code “Petersen” to save $$.
- Red Carpet Event! For the premiere of Ambitious Adventures T. V. Show – grab ticket asap! Feb 2, 2017
- Snapchat: @btadams18 – snap me!
- Email: email@example.com