Today was a long day of shooting footage in-studio with Greg Rollett for our T.V. Show Ambitious Adventures. Man, video is so important now and going into 2017!
So I decided to jump onto a Facebook Live and share my best advice for how to make 2017 your best year yet.
Wanted to give my podcast listeners a sneak peek to go behind-the-scenes and learn how to do effective #FBlive videos too.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– See who pops in to say hello LIVE! [Hint: Caleb Maddix is one!]
– Exactly what I am going to focus on in 2017.
– What you should look for if you search “Arctic Stick” to see my early (and bad days) of video creation.
– How to put out content that is effective that builds your audience, brand, and business.
– Hear about my FIRST podcast episode editing and the surprising thing that happened.
– 15 year-old who was named Top 20 Most Motivational People on Earth
– What John Lee Dumas and I were able to put together.
– What do Lewis Howes, Greg Rollett, Arianna Huffington, and Meatloaf have in common?
– Why you have to build your audience.
– How I got on the film that will be bigger than The Secret.
– What Jake Paul and his brother did starting in Ohio to lead to where they are now: top 5 most viewed Vine videos of all time. 12.5 million followers at 19 years old.
– What is the definition of ‘celebrity’?
– How one person made $150,000 in 30 days in my accelerator program.
– How to do what you love and make money doing it too.
– What a mastermind group is and why you should be in one.
– How Laura Petersen wrote a 300+ page book in less than 30 days and hit Amazon Best-Seller with Dan Tieman helping too. Add value examples.
– Live to grind.
– John Lee Dumas, Bob Proctor, Barbara Cochran, Caleb Maddix, Lewis Howes — they put in the work and became celebrities in their fields.
– Gary Vee’s advice. Act as if every day is your last.
– How to make 2017 your best year yet. My advice revealed.
– Grant Cardone, Tai Lopez, and more. I’ve been on over 100 podcast shows and I reveal how I stood out from the crowd.
– How Laura Petersen gave so much value and now is a part of the team and working on the Podcast Accelerator with me! www.livetogrind.com/podcasting
– How you can work with me and my team.
- “They pressed play. They created something. They put it out there.”
- “We fear what people are going to think of us.”
- “You just need to keep going.”
- “We’re going to be putting out content non-stop that are video.”
- “I just started. I just pressed play.”
- “If people don’t like me, that’s alright. I’ll take their feedback and get better.”
- “It wasn’t perfect at first…but some of the best business deals I have done have come from the podcast.”
- “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. That’s why I create masterminds.”
- “We want you to be featured in our show.”
- “10 years of work. Most people don’t see that!”
- “Keep going. Just don’t stop. Create continuous content.”
- “A sale doesn’t happen overnight.”
- “If you know you have great content, it is your duty to get your product to them.”
- “When you put money down, you’re invested. You’re committed.”
- “Are you in a mastermind right now?”
- “You need to be adding value to people.”
- “Be willing to do the stuff that your competition isn’t willing to do.”
- “I talk big, but I follow through.”
- “Go into it with ‘How can I help you?’”
- “Whatever you think it takes, times it by 10.”
- “I love Facebook Live right now. It’s the best return on your investment. And podcasting.”
- Ready to level-up? Grab 1 of only 15 spots in my Mastermind Accelerator program – starts January 2017. Put in the code “CEO” for $200 off, while spots remain!
- Ready to get into the podcasting game? It’s so worth it. Learn more here about my Podcast Accelerator to take you from idea to iTunes in 30 days!
- Red carpet event for Ambitious Adventures T.V. Show premiere.
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your goals and I will snap you back.