What worked and what didn’t? Let’s analyze 2016 together.
Then, looking ahead to success in 2017, I share with you what you absolutely must do to achieve big goals so we can “cheers” to your success!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Want more exposure in 2017? I share my best advice.
– Hear from where I am recording this episode! Hint: It’s near the biggest mall in the U.S.
– Sneak peek into my book coming up next year!
– What I learned from some big events this past year and raised 7 figures in the past 12 months including:
- John Lee Dumas’s Freedom Journal
- Kevin Harrington’s book
- Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa (that brought in some big names)
- Meeting Greg Rollett and starting the Ambitious Adventures T.V. show
- Being in the film THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
– Where we are going next to film for our future episodes.
– What do Jake Paul, Lewis Howes, Mark Lack, and all other successful people have in common?
– Who leveraged stories to sell over 500 million copies of a book?
– A look back at some of my past goals. And whether I achieved them or not.
– The key components to success.
– My predictions for what you need to focus on for 2017 to blow up (in a great way).
– A whole new brand for me: LivetoGrind.com – check it out if YOU live to grind like I do.
– How to knock it out of the park in 2017
– Our Accelerant Magazine is debuting next year!
– How to get more help from a mastermind group.
- “What I learned from the event is the power of connections.”
- “When you get opportunities, you have to take them!”
- “We created [the T.V. show]. We did it all!”
- Persistence, loving what you are doing, and surrounding yourself with people better than you. A recipe for ultra success.
- “We mastermind every Tuesday.”
- “He’s sold over 500 million copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul, second in sales only to the Bible.”
- “Successful entrepreneurs tell stories that impact people.”
- “If I keep doing the right things, I’ll keep getting the successes.”
- “If you don’t set a goal, you don’t know what you need to work towards.”
- “New Year’s Eve is my 27th birthday.”
- “Don’t let ego get involved. Be fine being the underdog.”
- “Put yourself in a position where you feel like the underdog, so you can work harder.”
- “You want to surround yourself with people who build you up.”
- “Be specific.”
- “If you have big goals and want to start making a lot of money, you need people to be aware of you.”
- “You need a team.”
- “If you have the wrong team, you are going to fail.”
- “Make sure you have the right team for 2017.”
- “In 2017, focus on video. Video is where it’s at.”
- “Get better at what you do. Every single day.”
- “You just gotta start now.”