I’ve learned a lot over the past 2 years since I started this podcast.
None more important than this ONE thing. Listen to find out what’s more important than money and what you need to do to protect it.
To leverage it.
To get more success in your business and life.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– A reflection on past ups and downs in business and life.
– My big take away from the past two years…
– Why am I in Dallas right now? (Unplanned!)
– What is far, far more important than money? I talk about it and how it relates to my business life right now.
– Something is about to blow the fuck up…what is it?
– How my accelerator has gone from $1,000 to $2,000 and now to $5,000 (next one starts 2/13).
– A challenge for you! [about 7:50 minute mark in]
– Sneak peak to the last chapter of my upcoming book
– Most important principles to get better and become great.
– I’m asking you a favor at the end about the podcast show.
- “I’m going to raise prices because I’m really valuing my time at more money now.”
- “That’s 4 days of my life I won’t get back.”
- “You can always make more money, but you can’t make more time.”
- “Knowing that we only have so much time, don’t you want to be more protective of it?”
- “Why would you waste that year? There’s always a way.”
- “Things are going really well, but I feel like things are about to blow the fuck up.”
- “I’m getting opportunities that most people would dream of.”
- “It’s because I grinded like a motherfucker for years.”
- “I feel great!”
- “Think about what you charge. Think about what you’re spending your time on.”
- “Are you spending your time on things that give you a high ROI on life?”
- “Next time you approach somebody, make sure it’s beneficial for both ends. Not just a drain on one another.”
- “Take this, apply it, and the world is yours…”
- “Mastermind Principle: you need to be around people smarter than you. Who are doing great things.”
- “If you can tell stories, you can sell. It’s one of the most important things we can have.”
- “Be a person of value.”
- “When you grow you’re more fulfilled.”
- “200 episodes in and many more to come!”
Mentions from Episode:
- Epic Mastermind Experience
- Brian Smith from Ugg Boots
- Gerard Adams
- Brian Sidorski
- Caleb Maddix and Matt Maddix
- Maximum Achievement by Brian Tracy
- Freedom Journal by John Lee Dumas
- The mic I am using to record this with my iPhone