A “young Napoleon Hill” shares about how he’s become a super connector and started his own book publishing company by age 21.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Going from “wantrepreneur” to “entrepreneur”
– About the creation and promotion of 2 Billion Under 20 book
– How Jared is debuting his 3 Billion Under 30 book in January of 2017!
– How he started a non-profit at the age of 13
– Ho Jared started his first for-profit company at 15 involving tutoring
– “The Most Connected Man You Don’t Know” in Silicon Valley
– How he got on the 15-5 Staff and started to grow his powerful network
– Are peer mentors worthwhile?
– What are the different levels of mentorship?
– Who is giving $100,000 to drop out of college?
– Where do the best ideas come from?
– Jared explains why young people have more power than ever before
– How a Jake Paul shoutout made my niece’s day
– Why Jared set up his own publishing company for his book coming out now
– What makes these successful (young) entrepreneurs weird?
– Jared’s best advice for you
– How to make the best decisions when not sure what to do
Jared Kleinert (@JaredKleinert) is an entrepreneur, TED and keynote speaker, and award-winning author who’s been named USA Today’s “Most Connected Millennial” after spending years identifying and connecting hundreds of the world’s smartest and most talented Millennials.
His first book 2 Billion Under 20 was voted the “#1 Entrepreneurship Book of 2015” and he’s become a go-to marketing and business development consultant for venture-backed startups, Fortune 500 companies, New York Times bestselling authors, and others.
He’s been featured by almost every major media outlet including Mashable, FOX, ABC, Washington Post, Forbes, Fortune, Fast Company, and others, and the United Nations has named him a “Champion For Humanity.”
Impactful Quotes from Jared:
- “I realized I didn’t want to surround myself with low-integrity people.”
- “Even this podcast is virtual mentorship for those listeners who don’t know you yet.”
- “I was very much influenced by mentors along the way. Still am.”
- “The fact that we have the same technology access, capabilities, and power that only governments, corporations, and the super wealthy had just a few generations prior is game-changing.”
- “This mission has become way bigger than myself.”
- “Create viral loops in your customer experience in order to get more purchases.”
- “I want to be able to give that readership the kind of content, connections, community they need to accomplish their passions.”
- “Everyone wants to have exponential impact or exponential success in a short amount of time.”
- “By default, if you take an untraditional path you will fail…or you will do something so different than everyone else that you’ll have a chance for exponential success.”
- “I’ve been nontraditional my whole life.”
- “Collaboration is increasingly awarded in this world.”
- “Look to out collaborate people instead of compete.”
- “We have about 200 partners on the book.”
- “I strive to connect with as many super-connectors as possible.”
- “Be conscious of your decision-making.”
Mentions in the Episode
- 2 Billion Under 20
- Eric Yang from Millennial Entrepreneur Network
- 3 Feet From Gold
- The Law of Success
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Tim Ferriss
- Peter Thiel
- Tucker Max
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher
- Kamal Ravikant
- Matt Mullenweg
- Upload VR
- Jake Paul
- Seth Godin
- Brandontadams.com/accelerator [use code CEO to save]
- Email: email@example.com
- Snap me! @btadams18
Tell me your goals and I will snap you back.