After recording my show for today, the audio got messed up. So I had to rerecord. I hate wasting time!
But that’s not the worst of it.
In this episode, hold on to your ears… I get real and share some frustrations about fake-preneurs, plus a challenge to you to not waste your time, my time, or others’ time.
This needs to be said…
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Why is this my second recording for this episode?
– Congrats to John Lee Dumas and the launch of the Mastery Journal! In less than 15 hours, with 583 backers, he already hit is funding goal.
– Last year’s Freedom Journal raised nearly $500,000 dollars! What will we raise this time? The Mastery Journal
– Andrea Bergin, a former accelerator participant, and I spoke together in Tucson. Hear why!
– Real Estate Accelerator is starting soon. Learn more at www.LiveToGrind.com/real-estate!
– Why am I getting on the plane AGAIN?
– When and where is the red carpet event for the premiere of Ambitious Adventures happen?
– 1-day workshop on how you can start your own T.V. show
– Put a Shark In Your Tank book with Kevin Harrington is coming out soon!
– How to watch out for the bad people out there in business.
– Are you a fake-preneur?
– Why my accelerator is different and better than all the rest.
– How you can better guard your time, the most precious asset.
– My challenge to you.
– Stop making excuses and just f*cking do it.
– Why I’m going to Des Moines for 48 hours.
- “It’s going to be a baller workshop that’s limited. Message me @btadams18 on snapchat.”
- “Some people are wasting my time. And some are full of shit.”
- “If you say it, you better follow through with it.”
- “Be very protective of your time.”
- “Make sure you’re giving your time to the right people.”
- “Now I’ve decided to put it to $5,000 with less people. People who are serious.”
- “I’m protective of my time. You should be too. And respect others’ time too.”
- “If I made a mistake, I pivoted. But I started!”
- “Don’t be a f*cking fake.”
- “Before you reach out for that meeting, before you ask for something, think about how you are going to make it worth THEIR while.”
Mentions from Episode:
- The Mastery Journal
- Epic Mastermind Experience
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Get featured in Accelerant Magazine’s “Top 10 Entrepreneurs You Don’t Know Yet…But Should”