As I overlook the city of Orlando, I wanted to talk about the journey that leads to the destination.
Which is more important? Why?
Let’s do a quick look at truly analyzing the pieces of your journey and how to weather the storms you will inevitably encounter!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– I want to pound in people’s heads: It’s not all about the end goal.
– Let’s talk about “the journey,” the grind, the process of getting to your destination.
– What are the things we actually look back on and remember fondly?
– I slept in parking lot of LA Fitness in Hollywood – hear the story behind why.
– How to take a million dollar product to launch.
– What I thought was the worse thing of my life at the time, actually was a good thing. Everything happens for a reason.
– How to see behind the scenes of my life, my grind, my journey.
- “It’s not all about the end goal.”
- “I want you to embrace the journey.”
- “Heck, I even miss that a little bit. That was fun!”
- “Be in the moment. Appreciate what you have. If it doesn’t kill you, it’s going to make you stronger.”
- “My dream and my goal happened in a different way that I didn’t expect. It’s cool! It’s better that way.”
- “The grind is the best part.”
- “…That’s why I don’t fear anything.”