After losing millions of dollars and being on the brink of suicide, Anil Gupta discovered how to get true happiness…
In this impactful episode, we talk about Anil’s work with huge influencers like Tony Robbins, Mike Tyson, and Richard Branson, as well as practical tips to achieve happiness starting right now, right where you are.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Anil and I met on the red carpet.
– How Anil went from an optometrist to a coach helped one-to-one by Tony Robbins.
– The story of Anil’s fall to near suicide.
– How Anil got private coaching from Tony Robbins.
– How Anil lost millions of dollars in 2008. [And how he built up that wealth in the first place.]
– What do most people not stop and do that they should.
– What I learned from losing the person closest to me.
– Reminiscing on the “hard” times that were actually the best times.
– What Richard Branson told Anil the two most important things are.
– The gerbil wheel of life.
– What would I want on my gravestone?
– Anil shares what the quality of your life is dependent upon.
– How to forgive, even if you don’t talk to the person about it.
– What are the 3 G’s for happiness. [The Formula for Happiness]
– The one sentence that changed my life, spoken by Steve Martin.
– How Anil got to coach Mike Tyson and speak on Richard Branson’s private island.
– What is the biggest thing people struggle with? (And how to overcome it).
Anil Gupta is an electrifying catalyst for profound change who is devoted his life to helping people rise out of pain and blockage into overflowing abundance, happiness, and fulfillment.
He has a gift for identifying blocks and patterns that are keeping a person stuck and use his advanced intuitive gifts to reconnect people with their spirit, truth and life’s purpose. Anil literally wakes up people’s souls to live a richer and fuller life and ultimately to realize their greatness.
He is the best selling author of Immediate Happiness, speaks on stages all over the world, has a thriving coaching practice, and has had numerous appearances at Harvard and Fox News.
- “[Tony Robbins] gave me one-to-one coaching. I needed it. Because I was in a desperate place.”
- “Ask your person that you love the most, ‘What do you want from me? What is it you’re seeking.’ And you’ll be surprised by the answer.”
- “When I stopped using the U.S. dollar as currency, I became a billionaire.”
- “If you use that as your currency, you’ll become a billionaire in an instant.”
- “We focus on numbers, but we have it all.”
- “You get to live a richer, fuller, happier life. But you cannot do that unless you forgive.”
- “There is only the now.”
- “People don’t know how to forgive.”
- “If you go around with pure intent it doesn’t really matter how people react or respond to you.”
- “It’s the small things that are the big things.”
- “We poop in water that other countries would love to drink from.”
- “Happiness = G3.”
- “If you work on the lowest G, all the rest will rise.”
- “What people are missing is clarity.”
- “My mission is to move, touch, and inspire 1 billion people.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Email: email@example.com
- Snap me! @btadams18
Tell me your goals and I will snap you back.