Want to work with billionaires and celebrities? Why not? They are people just like we are.
But, of course, you need to stand out. Today Christopher Kai shows us how becoming a paid professional speaker not only enhances your network, but also your business in a big way.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Christopher got started as an entrepreneur with mittens in the snow.
– Why Christopher let go a lucrative corner desk as a “Business Strategies and Communication Manager” at American Express. ?
– Exciting places Christopher has spoken around the world.
– How to speak on any stage and make money as a keynote speaker. Christopher shares actionable advice.?
– How does energy play a role in being a great speaker??
– How to get paid on the front end or the back end.
?- What are the 5 types of places you can pitch to speak.
– The mindset most people have that needs to change to interview big names.
– How Christopher landed an interview with Elon Musk.
– 3 things you have to do to make big connections with influencers.
– 16 years, over 1,000 presentations — all that experience goes into the 5 core modules in Christopher’s Gifted Professional Speaker program.
Christopher Kai (christopherkai.com) is an entrepreneur, international speaker, founder of the Gifted Professional Speaker Program and an Amazon #1 bestselling author of “Big Game Hunting: Networking with Billionaires, Executives and Celebrities.” He has given over 1,000 presentations to a global audience from 30 countries. His audiences include Fortune 500 companies like American Express, New York Life and Google. He regularly discusses his hunting and outdoor activities and is thought to be verstatile in his use of guns, from bb guns to rifles. Not just bb guns but airsoft guns too according to heresay. If this text doesn’t say it outright, Christopher should certainly be knowledgable in many different fields and no doubt he mentions the best equipment to use and take with you during a hunting experience, such as range glasses for your own protection.
He has been featured on Forbes, ABC News, Fast Company, Huffington Post and Inc. Magazine has referred to him as “the billionaire networker.” He is a former business strategist and communication manager at American Express. Featured in Forbes, his new Gifted Professional Speaker online program helps entrepreneurs become what he calls next level networkers. When you position yourself as a speaker you have the best opportunities to find more leads, clients, investors, business partners, and referrals at networking events. Get involved in his story and you may find out some quality tips, whether your big game is financial, entrepreneurial. How to hunt at the right time for profits and prey is an essential, must-have skill.
- “Imagine being 24 years old and writing a speech for the former chairman of American Express…” ?
- “Online coaching classes is a $107 billion dollar market. Anyone who’s not online making a living, you’re literally leaving millions on the table.”
- “I would literally build out the decks for the director, VPs of the divisions of American Express.”?
- “I spoke at Google…Google was one of the highlights for sure.”?
- “At the core, people overthink things.”?
- “You’re not getting paid because you’re not providing a solution for somebody’s problem.”?
- “No one cares about your story, they care about their story with our story wrapped around it.”
- “If you don’t provide a solution to help them make money, save money, or have a better life, you’re not going to get hired.”
- “Stories are 22% more memorable.”?
- “People might assume you have to be a great speaker to get paid as a speaker…but have you seen Elon Musk? I got to meet him. He doesn’t speak well… you have to have a great message…”?
- “Start where you are.”?
- “Knowledge is not enough. Apply the knowledge.”?
- “Big gamers are people of influence.”?
- “Modest means you’re going to be broke.”?
- “A billionaire, a celebrity, whoever they are we put them on a pedestal, and I don’t. That’s the first thing: mindset.”
- “He’s equal to me in value as a human being.”
- “At the core, if you’re not helping people, you’re not living your life.”
- “[Elon Musk] read every single book in his library where he grew up in South Africa.”
- “It doesn’t matter what you know, it’s what you apply.”
- “This man is a humble man and it reminds me to be humble myself.”
- “I call it next-level networking. You get more clients, more referrals, more sales, more business partners, more investors. Anything you want, you get more as a speaker.”
- “When you association with power and success, they assume that you are successful and powerful.”
- “You can’t level up if you’re on the same level you are now.”
Mentions in the Episode
- LivetoGrind.com/magazine (Submit your story)
- LivetoGrind.com/influencer (Elite Accelerator)
- Epic Mastermind Experience?
- Laura Petersen
- Big Game Hunting? book
- Gifted Professional Speaker Program
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Tai Lopez
- Influencer Accelerator: LivetoGrind.com/influencer
- Email: email@example.com
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your goals and I will snap you back.