[Audio currently not available :)]
Recorded late at night on Wilshire Blvd. in Los Angeles, California this past weekend…
I share openly about an experience I just had where I felt like a failure. I felt out of control. I felt weak.
What did I – and what can you – learn from this?
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Why am I in LA?
– What was one of the biggest growing points of my life.
– The game that Katherine and I had to play and what happened.
– Why everybody was fighting.
– Why a guy then freaked out and cussed people out.
– How I feel like I failed and what I learned about myself as a result.
– Getting real and vulnerable around the 9:20 mark.
– Why I felt like I was weak in that room with 125 people.
- “Instantly everybody was trying to be the leader.”
- “It was a clusterfuck. For me, I was in survival mode…”
- “We were all fighting to be right.”
- “Religions…cultures…we’re always trying to be right. But we’re not going to get what we want it happiness.”
- “I want to be the most successful that I can be.”
Mentions from Episode:
- Live to Grind book – coming soon
- Influencer Accelerator Academy: Start anytime, life-time access, self-paced.
- Influencer Accelerator Elite: Next one starts on March 20th (2017). Application required.
- Text “Brandon” to 313131 for daily motivating texts
- Let’s connect: @btadams18 on Snapchat