Is YOUR brand “badass”? To stand out, it should be.
This episode launches into how to badass your brand without the bullsh*t. Pia Silva is in the house!!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How past experiences can lead to present-day success.
– Why you should be true to yourself despite mixed feedback.
– How Pia grew her small graphic design company into a large branding business.
– A look at how to build a badass brand.
– The importance of answering the question, “What does success look like to you?”
– A step-by-step process on how Pia helps people to build their own brands.
– How branding is important at every part of the customer lifecycle.
– Why it’s important to brand your social platforms, shop custom boxes for branded packaging, and put your mark on everything you do.
– A reflection on the importance of first impressions.
– How to attract the right kind of clients.
– How Pia went from $40,000 in debt to $500,00 in 12 months without paying for advertising.
– Why it is important to have a clear message when looking to market your services.
– How a consistent writing practice can lead to greater visibility over time.
– Tips for creating a successful blog.
– How to create content that is interesting and new.
– The problem with PR firms that can’t promise results.
– Why Brandon is not afraid to put a money-back guarantee on his products.
– Pia’s advice to those looking to get a jumpstart on their business.
Pia Silva started out as a co-founder of a small graphic design company that evolved into the large branding business, Worst of All Designs. Pia’s business delivers personalized services to small business clientele looking to build their own personal brand with a unique focus, perspective and style.
Pia works as an entrepreneur, public speaker, and weekly contributing author to Forbes Magazine. Most recently, Pia has launched her own tell all book on how grow your own business under the title Bad Ass Your Brand: The Impatient Entrepreneur’s Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit.
- “Your brand is everything.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I feel like I’ve always been entrepreneurial.”
- “I just always knew that I wanted to be my own boss.”
- “We’re about being different. Standing out. Not afraid to do something different.”
- “Are you walking the walk?”
- “Writing for me has been one of the most valuable brand builders.”
- “Find the people who love what you’re doing.”
- “Be who you are.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “The question is, ‘How do you build a badass brand?'”
- “Our tagline is, ‘Badass brands without the bullshit.'”
- “What does success look like to you?”
- “If you don’t enjoy what you’re doing, you’re not ever going to get to that next level.”
- “It’s beautiful when you can pick and choose who you work with.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “We have a very clear, specific thing that we’re selling for a very clear, specific market.”
- “Nobody else does what we do.”
- “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “It’s production plus visibility over time. There’s no easy way around it.”
- “Keep it tight. What’s the one point you want people to get?”
- “Put your money where your mouth is.”
- “If you’re going to network, you better have a badass pitch.”
- “People are going to judge you no matter what…so you might as well enjoy the ride!”
Mentions in the Episode
- Live to Grind
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Marie Forleo (guest mention)
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Accelerant PR – with guarantees for what you get each month!
- Jeff Hoffman of Priceline.com
- Download first chapter of Pia’s book! Here: BadassYourBrand.com/livetogrind
- Influencer Accelerator: LivetoGrind.com/influencer
- Email: email@example.com
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your goals and I will snap you back.