Real life stories from success, failures, and huge takeaways from 10x Growth Con with Grant Cardone, Lewis Howes, Russell Brunson, and others.
This episode will help you see how and why to 10x your business. Starting right now.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Why I’m driving back from Miami right now.
– The story behind the last minute ticket to Iowa and then LA (again!) is not cheap and it sucked, but I had to make it happen.
– Our team splice together the “epic failure webinar” and you can watch it here (it’s actually really good!)
– How I got named V.P. of Business Development for THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich.
– One tip I will share about the event…
– The cool thing Les Brown did while selling on stage with text and moving people around the room!
– How to not tell a 3 minute intro. Listen more. Intrigue people.
– Spammy guy who just handed out cards at the VIP dinner. Don’t be like that guy.
– One great experience I want to share with you. It’s why I do what I do. I was in the lobby and went and sat down by myself…a guy came up to me and said you need to talk to my friend…[listen to hear what BIG things happened next! Hint: involves Kayne West and Oprah]
– What “the 10x life” is. And how it will get you closer to your dreams.
– Jake Paul is one of our keynotes at Young Entrepreneur Convention.
– We are filming for Ambition Adventures – you have a chance to be ON the show if you are at YEC!
– Greg Rollett and I will be debuting first-ever showing of the Des Moines episode there at YEC.
- “I made it happen!”
- “Our Influencer Accelerator Academy is open.”
- “I’m going to make this fucking webinar happen.”
- “Since they stayed on and stayed committed, they got one-on-one with me.”
- “I’m fascinated by people selling at events.”
- “I bet the guy did half a million.”
- “He kept us intrigued…waiting for the next slide! Great speakers.”
- “We literally had the best mastermind I’ve ever had. That was not planned.”
- “Video content’s everything.”
- “When you take massive action and add value, you’re going to get RESULTS. Doors will open before you know it.”
- “Lewis said, ‘Brandon’s a good guy. Anytime he sends an email, it’s of value.’”
Mentions from Episode:
- MITT training: mittraining.com
- Accelerant PR with Jennifer Spencer
- Power Life Yoga in Des Moines Iowa
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- 10x Growth Con with Grant Cardone
- Epic Failure Webinar, that was actually awesome in the end
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
- Lewis Howes
- Influencer Accelerator Academy: Start anytime, life-time access, self-paced.
First three people get a bonus. Listen to podcast to find out what!
- Influencer Accelerator Elite: Application required. This is a game changer.
- Text “Brandon” to 313131 for daily motivating texts
- Let’s connect: @btadams18 on Snapchat