Sometimes life is all about being at the right place at the right time. And then taking massive action.
In this episode, I discuss my role in the upcoming film THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich. You will learn how meeting people and making connections can open the door to new opportunities!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– My experience in Acton, California on set for the film THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich.
– How I was invited by producer Joel R. Franco to be part of the THINK film.
– Discussion of the THINK film cast and featured speakers.
– How networking can lead to new business opportunities.
– My role as Vice President of Business Development for THINK.
– The importance of making time for friends and family.
– A look ahead at the Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa.
**Prizes, beer tasting, filming for the T.V. show, and BIG keynote speakers!
**Get your ticket asap if you haven’t yet.
– Personal advice on how to be present for new opportunities that are open to you.
- “I’ve always preached the principles of Think and Grow Rich.”
- “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “I have to be there. I know that opportunities will come.”
- “I’ve done things that scare the hell out of me.”
- “I’ve been flying all over the country to make things happen.”
- “You need to state to the universe what you want and how you’re going to get it.”
- “Tell the world you want it.”
- “It just takes one time to change it all.”
- “It’s been an explosion of opportunities.”
- “Put yourself in a place where you can seize the moment.”
- “It just takes one time to change everything…”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Jack Barringer
- Joel R. Franco
- Joel Brown
- Lewis Howes – Congrats for just going on Ellen!
- Barbara Corcoran
- Bob Proctor
- John Lee Dumas
- Tim Storey
- Jim Stovall
- Grant Cardone
- Dr. J.B. Hill
- The Napoleon Hill Foundation
- Don Green
- 10X Growth Conference
- Will Smith
- Mastery in Transformational Training
- Ambitious Adventures
- Brian D. Evans
- Young Entrepreneur Convention – April 21 and 22!
- Jake Paul
- Greg Rollett
- Bill Adamowski