This show features Greg Reid, #1 best-selling author, entrepreneur, and the CEO of several successful companies.
Get an exclusive preview of his upcoming book Wealth Hack, which spills the secrets to success as told by entrepreneurs worth $100 million to 1 BILLION DOLLARS! Don’t miss out on this exciting show!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Analysis of the principles behind Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich.
– What Greg has learned from working with billionaires.
– Discussion about future market projections.
– How Greg got developed and sold his first business for $1 million at the age of 39!
– The impact of books like Think and Grow Rich and The Ultimate Gift.
– An exclusive preview of Greg’s upcoming book Wealth Hack.
– How to change your thinking to create more wealth and abundance in your life.
– A consideration of passion versus practicality in market opportunities.
– Why fear can hold you back from opportunities and achievements.
– How what you think about can become your own reality.
– Greg’s prediction for where we will be in fifty years.
– How automation will have huge economic impacts on the market.
– A look at Greg’s upcoming feature film Wish Man.
– A debate on the number one principle for personal achievement.
– Why Think and Grow Rich is a must-read book.
– Greg’s greatest takeaway from his business experiences.
Greg Reid is a best-selling author, speaker, and filmmaker who has dedicated his life to helping others achieve their goals. As an entrepreneur and CEO of several successful corporations, Greg’s business experience allows him to share the keys to success with others by bringing together high-level entrepreneurs at the Secret Knock convention, rated #1 for entrepreneurs in Inc. Magazine and #2 in Forbes.
Reid’s book Millionaire Mentor sold 65,000 copies in its first year. Since then, Reid has been published in over 56 books in 45 different languages. In his most recent book Wealth Hack, Reid travels the world to hear the secrets of success as told by entrepreneurs worth $100 million to $1 billion, so as to share with his readers the blueprints of business success.
- “We want to tell your story and share it with the world.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I’m just a regular cat.”
- “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them think.”
- “As entrepreneurs, we find opportunities.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “When you’re a student, you’re always learning and progressing.”
- “When an opportunity is given to you, you’ve got to seize it.”
- “I’m a good steward of prosperity.”
- “We worry so much about what other people are thinking, And the funny thing is, no one is thinking about us.”
- “Just don’t stop. Never stop.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Thoughts backed by massive action become things.”
- “All we know is all we know.”
- “I’m hanging out with futurists.”
- “What is legacy? It’s only a story that’s told.”
- “Win, succeed, fail. It’s irrelevant. I’m going to do it.”
- “I will never look back and say, ‘I wish I would have.’”
- “It’s all about that positive mental attitude.”
- “How do you surround yourself with the people that are getting the results you want?”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
- Live to Grind
- Accelerant Magazine
- The Millionaire Mentor
- The Ultimate Gift
- Jim Stovall
- Bob Proctor
- The Napoleon Hill Foundation
- Don Green
- Outwitting the Devil
- Steve Wozniak
- Peter Diamandis
- Walter O’Brien
- Frank Shankwitz
- Wish Man
- Three Feet from Gold
- Napoleon Hill – The Road to Riches
- Atlas Shrugged
- W. Clement Stone
- Lewis Howes
- Barbara Corcoran
- Inc. Magazine
- Brian Smith
- Gene Landrum
- John Schwarz
- Apply for a spot at Secret Knock with reference to this podcast show for special access!
- Buy Greg’s book The Millionaire Mentor
- Follow Facebook updates on Greg’s upcoming book Wealth Hack
- Get featured in Accelerant Magazine!
- Email me with your ideas!
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your ideas and I will snap you back.
- Catch up with me on Instagram
- Find me on Facebook