Network, network, network!
In this episode, Brandon discusses the importance of networking to meet new people and open new doors. You’ll get a sneak preview of just some of the happening events at the upcoming Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa where hundreds of entrepreneurs meetup to exchange ideas.
Haven’t bought your ticket yet? What are you waiting for?!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– A personal reflection on what is working and what is not in terms of Brandon’s business goals.
– A look at Brandon’s business schedule and upcoming projects.
– The value of the upcoming Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa.
– Consideration of what makes conferences and events successful.
– How the Young Entrepreneur Convention became the start of Brandon’s reality TV series Ambitious Adventures.
– An exclusive look at some of the happening events at the Young Entrepreneur Convention.
– How networking at events and conferences can open up new opportunities for you.
– A plug for Sabah Ali’s new book Enrolling in Confidence [Amazon Best-Seller!]
- “What are the things you really need to focus on?”
- “I’ve been to events all over the country. I made it happen.”
- “I’m planting the seeds…and one day will harvest.”
- “I’m bringing in the best of the best from all over the country.”
- “Take that leap and make the commitment to go to an event.”
- “I guarantee it will be well worth your time.”
- “It just takes one person to change your life.”
- “Make those connections. Take the time to talk to people.”
- “Learn from people. Listen. Make that solid connection…”
- “Go to the event. Connect with people. Put yourself out there.”
- “When you put yourself out there, great things happen.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Mastery in Transformational Training
- Ambitious Adventures
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Tony Robbins
- Epic Mastermind Experience
- Zarley Law
- Exile Brewing Company
- Phillip Campos
- Clayton Mooney
- Greg Rollett
- Jack Canfield
- Caleb Maddix
- Sabah Ali
- Enrolling in Confidence