How David Kingsbury transformed from a personal trainer at a small gym to training A-list celebrities on set of popular Hollywood films.
David dishes his best advice on fitness, nutrition, and exercise regimes that you can start today!
This is a must-listen show for anyone looking to improve their health and wellness, in addition those looking to break into the fitness industry.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How to get in control of your own health and fitness.
– Advice for fitness experts or trainers looking to start up their own business on a budget.
– How David started as a personal trainer for a small gym to become a celebrity trainer in Hollywood.
– How to become profitable working in personal training and fitness while owning your own gym.
– What characteristics can make you a great personal trainer.
– Specific steps that you can take to increase your own health and personal fitness.
– An inside look at fitness regimes that you can implement right now.
– Guidance on how to build up your own business from scratch.
– How to bring your health and wellness business online.
– A look at David’s fitness packages that he hosts online.
– The A-list celebrities that David has worked with.
– Tips for those looking to reach their peak performance.
– David’s best business advice for personal trainers that want to make it big in the industry.
David Kingsbury’s work as a personal trainer has taken him all over the world from film sets to red carpet premieres. After more than a decade in the fitness industry, David has amassed a business empire that includes work with A-list celebrities and high-profile clients, online fitness consulting, and an upcoming tell-all book.
David is known for his work on set of popular films like Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Assassin’s Creed, and more.
David’s determination to help others reach their fitness goals has helped him to achieve his own goals as a fitness expert and entrepreneur.
- “Fitness is the story of my life.”
- “I knew that working for myself really was the only option.”
- “I had aspirations to be an entrepreneur from a very young age.”
- “The key for me really was just building a successful business.”
- “This stuff does take time. It’s not instantaneous.”
- “I think we need to have certain goals that are bigger than us.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Get that groundwork done.”
- “Everybody needs a support system.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I want to branch out and cater to a bigger market.”
- “Never stop learning.”
- “Continue to work on it day in and day out.”
- “You’re only as good as the results of your clients.”
- “You have to look at exactly what it is you’re trying to achieve.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Live to Grind [My book coming soon!]
- The Wolverine
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Assassin’s Creed
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Ryan Reynolds
- Rebecca Ferguson
- Jessica Chastain
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Check out all episodes’ shownotes here: podcast website
- Email me with your ideas!
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your ideas and I will snap you back.
- Catch up with me on Instagram.
- Find me on Facebook.