How David Kingsbury transformed from a personal trainer at a small gym to training A-list celebrities on set of popular Hollywood films.
David dishes his best advice on fitness, nutrition, and exercise regimes that you can start today!
This is a must-listen show for anyone looking to improve their health and wellness, in addition those looking to break into the fitness industry.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How to get in control of your own health and fitness.
– Advice for fitness experts or trainers looking to start up their own business on a budget.
– How David started as a personal trainer for a small gym to become a celebrity trainer in Hollywood.
– How to become profitable working in personal training and fitness while owning your own gym.
– What characteristics can make you a great personal trainer and how you can incorporate these qualities so that you can become the best online personal trainer.
– Specific steps that you can take to increase your own health and personal fitness.
– An inside look at fitness regimes that you can implement right now.
– Guidance on how to build up your own business from scratch.
– How to bring your health and wellness business online.
– A look at David’s fitness packages that he hosts online.
– The A-list celebrities that David has worked with.
– Tips for those looking to reach their peak performance.
– David’s best business advice for personal trainers that want to make it big in the industry. For those of you who are personal trainers or are in training, here are 10 personal trainer tips you may find useful
David Kingsbury’s work as a personal trainer has taken him all over the world from film sets to red carpet premieres. After more than a decade in the fitness industry, David has amassed a business empire that includes work with A-list celebrities and high-profile clients, online fitness consulting, and an upcoming tell-all book.
David is known for his work on set of popular films like Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Assassin’s Creed, and more.
David’s determination to help others reach their fitness goals has helped him to achieve his own goals as a fitness expert and entrepreneur.
- “Fitness is the story of my life.”
- “I knew that working for myself really was the only option.”
- “I had aspirations to be an entrepreneur from a very young age.”
- “The key for me really was just building a successful business.”
- “This stuff does take time. It’s not instantaneous.”
- “I think we need to have certain goals that are bigger than us.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Get that groundwork done.”
- “Everybody needs a support system.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I want to branch out and cater to a bigger market.”
- “Never stop learning.”
- “Continue to work on it day in and day out.”
- “You’re only as good as the results of your clients.”
- “You have to look at exactly what it is you’re trying to achieve.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Live to Grind [My book coming soon!]
- The Wolverine
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Assassin’s Creed
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Ryan Reynolds
- Rebecca Ferguson
- Jessica Chastain
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Check out all episodes’ shownotes here: podcast website
- Email me with your ideas!
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your ideas and I will snap you back.
- Catch up with me on Instagram.
- Find me on Facebook.