Brandon and Samantha Rossin hash out their favorite moments from the book Who Moved My Cheese, making connections between their own personal lives and their work.
Get a sneak peak at Samantha’s six-week fitness program which launches next month!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Insights from the book Who Moved My Cheese.
– Reflection on memorable quotes from the book.
– Discussion of fears, vulnerabilities, and past failures.
– Description of Samantha’s six-week fitness program.
– A look at the speakers and events at the upcoming Young Entrepreneur Convention.
Samantha Rossin is a fitness fanatic and personal trainer dedicated to helping others achieve their health and wellness goals. Samantha has recently launched a six-week fitness program where you can work out with Samantha through a customized online platform that includes work-out videos, recipes, and daily motivation to help keep you accountable to your fitness goals!
- “If you’re not happy with your results, maybe you need to make a change.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “What if you weren’t afraid to do something?” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Do things that scare you. Go out of your comfort zone.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You should always focus on the positive.” – Samantha Rossin
- “Sometimes the things that happen in your life, happen for a reason.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Laugh at your past and just move forward.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I will never let someone else’s opinion take over what I want to do.” – Samantha Rossin
- “It takes a lot to get over that hump.” – Brandon T. Adams
- Getting validation from other people… is just awesome.” – Samantha Rossin
- “Accountability is everything.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You’ll find a way to get there.” – Samantha Rossin
- “Do the things you really want in life.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Jake Paul
- Joel Comm
- Greg Rollett
- Megan Watt
- Shauna Mackenzie
- Michael Donnelly
- Bill Adamowski
- Email me with your ideas!
- Snap me! @btadams18 – Tell me your ideas and I will snap you back.
- Catch up with me on Instagram.
- Find me on Facebook.