It’s all about the team!
In this episode, Brandon stresses the importance of building a strong business team. Surrounding yourself with the right kind of people can help push your work to the next level.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Why building a productive team is so important.
– A look at how Brandon organizes his team and the communication tools they use.
– How participation in a team can support accountability.
– The importance of maintaining a positive outlook.
– Discussion of the upcoming Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa.
- “If you want to go far, you need to have a team.”
- “One of the talents I have is building a team.”
- “There’s only so many hours in the day/”
- “You need to be able to build a team to achieve common goals.”
- “You got to believe in the vision.”
- “If you have one negative person, it can take the entire team down.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Men’s Style Lab
- Derian T. Baugh
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Ambitious Adventures
- Steve Jobs
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Think and Grow Rich
- You Gotta Want It
- Jake Paul