Take your business to the next level through the power of video!
Brandon discusses how video has helped to launch his career. Hear how Brandon uses video as a branding and marketing tool, while getting tips on how you can integrate video into your own business goals.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– A look at how Brandon got started with video.
– How Brandon has used video for crowdfunding and product marketing.
– A sneak peek at Brandon’s upcoming reality TV show, Ambitious Adventures.
– Tips for starting your own video series or TV show.
– The importance of interviewing, editing and creating a strong narrative.
– Talk of the upcoming Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa.
- “How do you make great videos? You’ve just got to start.”
- “You should be doing Facebook Live. It’s like having your own TV show.”
- “What’s the storyline? What are people going to learn?”
- “If you’re going to create a great show, you got to have a great film crew.”
- “The real work is done by the people that make us look good.”
- “If you’re not creating video, you need to create video.”
- “Video is everything.”
- “Storytelling is the most powerful thing we have.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Ambitious Adventures
- Jake Paul
- Greg Rollett
- Joel Comm
- Kevin Harrington
- John Lee Dumas
- Tana Goertz
- The Peak Agency
- Caleb Maddix
- Derian Baugh
- Angelo and Phillip Campos
- Carlo Alberto Orecchia
- Jack Canfield
- Lewis Howes
- Dan Perichino
- Shawn Vela