Brandon talks about what he accomplished in just 48 hours.
From working out with Jake Paul, to filming his reality T.V. show Ambitious Adventures, to hosting a conference with hundreds of young entrepreneurs– Brandon shows you how to live to grind!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Brandon hustles to bring big results — and how you can too.
– Highlights from the Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa.
– Jake Paul’s first-ever performance as a keynote speaker.
– What has over 2 million views already even though it was only posted 48 hours ago??
– A sneak preview of Brandon’s reality T.V. show Ambitious Adventures.
– Motivational words for what you can do in just 48 hours.
- “It’s Live to Grind every single day. We embrace the brand.”
- “Money attracts money.”
- “It won’t be perfect. You just gotta keep going.”
- “I’ve made connections with people. They know I’m the real deal.”
- “What do you think you can do in 48 hours?”
- “Challenge yourself.”
- “Put the right team together and the plan to make it happen.”
- “When you can find somebody that makes you become better…you can go far.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Ambitious Adventures
- Joel Franco
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
- Exile Brewery
- Zarley Law
- Isabella Barrett
- Bill Adamowski
- Startup Factory
- Joel Comm
- Self-Employed: 50 Signs That You Might Be an Entrepreneur
- Jake Paul
- Shauna Mackenzie
- Caleb Maddix featured in Forbes
- Russell Brunson
- Tony Robbins
- Samantha Rossin