Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Can you handle the hustle?
Brandon discusses the obstacles that arise in entrepreneurship, while giving his guidance on how to move past them. Plus hear about a video with Jake Paul that’s got over 2 million views!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Highlights from the Young Entrepreneur Convention.
– How Brandon’s video with Jake Paul hit over 2 million views in 24 hours.
– How you can take business obstacles that arise with stride.
– Why you can’t let business setbacks get in your way.
– A chat with Samantha Rossin as they reflect back on work, love, and life.
– A look at Samantha Rossin’s six-week fitness program.
- “99.9% of people can’t handle entrepreneurship.”
- “You can’t let your emotions get to you in a negative way.”
- “Never give up. Keep going.”
- “Take the punches as they come at you and punch back.”
- “Most don’t have the grit to handle what it takes.”
- “I have this drive to be very successful.”
- “There’s going to be times where you’re going to be tested.”
- “If it was easy, everybody would do it.”
- “You got haters? That’s good. That means you stood for something.”
- “If it was easy, what would be the fun of that?”
- “If you think you grind, then come hang with me for a day. That’s why our company is called Live to Grind.”
- “If you can’t adapt, you’re going to lose everything.”
- “Love it the most powerful thing we have as human beings.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Jake Paul
- Caleb Maddix
- Greg Rollett
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Ambitious Adventures
- Steve Jobs
- Steve Wozniak
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Samantha Rossin
- Joel Comm
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich