Do you have a business dream? Brandon dishes his best advice on the fly, as he shares about his conversation with an Uber driver looking to take her business to the next level. Those self-employed and working as a rideshare driver could consider using Everlance’s best receipt app that makes receipt and expense tracking easy.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Brandon’s expert advice for achieving business success.
– The importance of strong communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
– How having a plan and plotting it out can help you achieve your goals.
– Book recommendations that can help take you to your next destination.
– How helping others achieve their goals can create a domino effect.
– Specific advice to Uber drivers looking to expand their entrepreneurial endeavors.
- “As you know, I always ask questions.”
- “People need to be able to communicate.”
- “Figure out exactly what you want to do and make a plan to get there.”
- “Make the roadmap to where you want to go. And just keep going.”
- “You got to keep going.”
- “Get out there. Do something.”
- “Only you can do it yourself.”
- “I’m always living my roadmap to my final destination and making new destinations.”
- “Always be open. Tell people what you do.”
- “Share it with the world.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
- Ambitious Adventures
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Michael Silvestri
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Anthony Ponce
- The Rhino Roll
- Candice Michelle