Do you have a business dream? Brandon dishes his best advice on the fly, as he shares about his conversation with an Uber driver looking to take her business to the next level.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Brandon’s expert advice for achieving business success.
– The importance of strong communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
– How having a plan and plotting it out can help you achieve your goals.
– Book recommendations that can help take you to your next destination.
– How helping others achieve their goals can create a domino effect.
– Specific advice to Uber drivers looking to expand their entrepreneurial endeavors.
- “As you know, I always ask questions.”
- “People need to be able to communicate.”
- “Figure out exactly what you want to do and make a plan to get there.”
- “Make the roadmap to where you want to go. And just keep going.”
- “You got to keep going.”
- “Get out there. Do something.”
- “Only you can do it yourself.”
- “I’m always living my roadmap to my final destination and making new destinations.”
- “Always be open. Tell people what you do.”
- “Share it with the world.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
- Ambitious Adventures
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Michael Silvestri
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Anthony Ponce
- The Rhino Roll
- Candice Michelle