What does it take to get the sales you want in business? Get expert marketing tips from the man of multiple touchpoints, Brandon T. Adams.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Marketing devices you can use to reach your target audience.
– How Brandon uses marketing in his own business endeavors.
– How content can be used to build trust and credibility.
– How to sign up for Brandon’s daily motivational texts. [Text BRANDON to 313131]
– Why having multiple touchpoints is so important to your marketing plan.
– The importance of using personal reach out to add value.
– The power of video to broadcast your brand.
– Details on Brandon’s branding and influencer academy.
- “You’ve got to have multiple touchpoints.”
- “Podcasting is a great marketing outlet.”
- “Video is the most powerful thing we have in marketing.”
- “I plan on just blowing up videos, non-stop. It’s my favorite thing to do.”
- “It’s putting content out there and continuously building trust with your audience.”
- “Always be adding value.”
- “Books build authority.”
- “Everybody should write a book. And everyone CAN write a book.”
- “Treat people like a human being. Be willing to help them.”
- “I’m doing the things that don’t scale to scale.”
- “Go out and do what you want . . . Have fun.”
- “It all comes down to the message you create.”
- “You have to start somewhere.”
- “You know me. I live to grind.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Joel Comm
- Live to Grind
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Ambitious Adventures
- Caleb Maddix
- Matt Maddix
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Herb Gonzalez
- Influencer Accelerator Academy