You can market and sell virtually anything – from frozen water to flying squirrels! With enough time you can even learn How to Sell Your Business for a great profit. Brandon shares his experience with both the brick-and-mortar business model and the online world, to show you how you can make money in any business. Businesses looking to make the transition to accepting online payments in order to expand operations may need to consider looking into merchant accounts for UK businesses so that they can make this a reality – with nearly every currency supported along with a range of alternative payment methods, customers paying online can now have greater freedom and confidence when shopping with you. Many companies find that their success lies within consistency. One of the ways in which they ensure this is to outsource their IT department to a Managed IT Support Melbourne, or whatever city they are based in. This way, should they run into any tech difficulties, they have a team of support to get them back up and running as soon as possible. Running a business can be a trying experience, especially when you have employees under your belt. It’s a sign that your business is expanding, with this growth you want to make sure that your employees are rewarded for their hard work. To do this, you could look into Payroll Software from somewhere similar to Zenefits as a way of keeping track of your employees and making sure they are paid on time.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon’s experience in the ice business.
– Why you can market and sell virtually anything – from frozen water to flying squirrels.
– How to turn your passion into a marketable product.
– How Brandon moved from a brick-and-mortar business to the online world.
– The advantages of the online business model.
– How to take your past experiences and apply them to new business ideas.
– The importance of giving your customers an experience.
– Why you must always adapt to an ever-evolving market.
- “There are so many ways to make money out there.”
- “I can sell ice to an eskimo.”
- “Don’t do things for the money.”
- “It’s a huge world out there.”
- “You have to do what you’re passionate about.”
- “I want to work smarter.”
- “You’ve got to add a lot of value to your customer.”
- “Give value to others.”
- “You’ve got to be open-minded as to what the possibilities are.”
- “Things will always change.”
- “If you stay stuck in your old ways, you will lose.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Jake Paul
- Arctic Stick
- Arctic Glacier
- Adam’s Ice
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Accelerant Media Group
- Steve Jobs
- Kevin Harrington
- Ambitious Adventures
- Accelerant Magazine
- Mike Silvestri