You can market and sell virtually anything – from frozen water to flying squirrels! Brandon shares his experience with both the brick-and-mortar business model and the online world, to show you how you can make money in any business.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon’s experience in the ice business.
– Why you can market and sell virtually anything – from frozen water to flying squirrels.
– How to turn your passion into a marketable product.
– How Brandon moved from a brick-and-mortar business to the online world.
– The advantages of the online business model.
– How to take your past experiences and apply them to new business ideas.
– The importance of giving your customers an experience.
– Why you must always adapt to an ever-evolving market.
- “There are so many ways to make money out there.”
- “I can sell ice to an eskimo.”
- “Don’t do things for the money.”
- “It’s a huge world out there.”
- “You have to do what you’re passionate about.”
- “I want to work smarter.”
- “You’ve got to add a lot of value to your customer.”
- “Give value to others.”
- “You’ve got to be open-minded as to what the possibilities are.”
- “Things will always change.”
- “If you stay stuck in your old ways, you will lose.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Jake Paul
- Arctic Stick
- Arctic Glacier
- Adam’s Ice
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Accelerant Media Group
- Steve Jobs
- Kevin Harrington
- Ambitious Adventures
- Accelerant Magazine
- Mike Silvestri