What’s the secret to build a strong following on social media? Learn social media hacks from entrepreneur and marketing influencer, Brian D. Evans.
On this episode, Brian teaches you how to become a person of influence through strategic use of social media.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How to overcome struggles in school to find your unique way of learning.
– Why failure is an essential part of learning and growing.
– The relationship between video game and entrepreneurship.
– Why college is not a one-size-fit-all solution to find a career.
– A look at how early sales could be made through strategic SEO.
– Different hacks you can use without paying any money in ads.
– How apps can get users to engage via subliminal programming.
– Why gamification is changing the world of sales.
– How you can leverage influencers and celebrity for sales.
– How to rewire our brain to change thought into action.
– Brian’s prediction as to what the social media world will look like in five years.
Brian D. Evans is an Inc. 500 entrepreneur, #7 Marketing Influencer on Forbes, writer, branding strategist, and Founder/CEO of Influencive and BDE Ventures.
Brian has advised and mentored hundreds of funded startups, working with entrepreneurs to create their dream businesses. These entrepreneurs have gone on to dramatically increase their success.
His goal with Influencive is to inspire as many people as possible to reach their goals in work and life. Influencive.com provides readers with insightful articles on entrepreneurial movers and shakers, while offering valuable resources to build a successful business.
- “I learned early on that I was different.”
- “You have to just leap in.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “That was my first business – selling fire.”
- “It’s becoming a master of every traffic source.”
- “Every platform has its own tribe.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You have to constantly test things all the time.”
- “Social media is a game. It’s a competition.”
- “There’s a lot of bullshit out there.”
- “I wanted to inspire and motivate as many people as possible.”
- “The first thing for me is just being a good person.”
- “Be more authentic.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I feel like more people need conviction in what they’re doing.”
- “Our brain is designed for us to fail.”
- “I operate a lot on gut, feeling, and intuition.”
- “Social media is not a one-way conversation.”
- “How do I get the conversation going?”
- “I think about business collaboratively.”
- “How can I put more people around me that are doing awesome things?”
Mentions in the Episode
- Accelerant Media Group
- Visual Website Optimizer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Candy Crush
- Words With Friends
- Black Mirror
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Dale Carnegie
- Mark Lack
- Caleb Maddix
- Ambitious Adventures
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell me your ideas and I will snap you back.
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.