Ready to take your work to the next level? Harness the power of the MASTERMIND!
Brandon T. Adams shares insights from Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, as he shows you how principles of the mastermind can help push you closer to your goals.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Details about Brandon’s upcoming mastermind program.
– Why Brandon requires all of his team members to read Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich.
– Notable quotes from Napoleon Hill on the principles behind the mastermind.
– Brandon’s insights on the real-world applications of Napoleon Hill’s work.
– Why the principle of the mastermind is so powerful.
– How you can tap into the power of the mastermind by connecting with Brandon.
– A look at the high-level entrepreneurs that will take part in Brandon’s mastermind group.
- “Many people don’t quite understand the mastermind principle.”
- “A mastermind is when you get a group of people that work together in perfect harmony towards a common goal.”
- “There is only so much you can do alone.”
- “You are the average of the five people you hang out with.”
- “Power is required for the accumulation of money.”
- “What I’ve really mastered is the mastermind principle.”
- “You need a team to go far.”
- “I guess you could call me the captain of the ship.”
- “It’s who you surround yourself with.”
- “You need to be around people that are going to build you up.”
- “You need to build a vision that you are going towards together.”
- “You have to have faith in what you’re doing.”
- “You need to be persistent.”
- “When you work together in perfect harmony towards a common goal, nothing can stop you.”
- “Don’t reinvent the wheel.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Dale Carnegie
- Andrew Carnegie
- Steve Jobs
- Steve Wozniak
- Henry Ford
- Thomas Edison
- Harvey Firestone
- John Burroughs
- Luther Burbank
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Kevin Harrington
- John Lee Dumas
- Joel Comm
- Joel Franco
- Amanda Boleyn
- Accelerant Media Group