Brandon delivers forty minutes of PURE KNOWLEDGE that you can run with!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– The biggest mistakes made by entrepreneurs.
– The importance of challenging yourself to push your work further.
– Why clear deliverables can amp up your sales.
– Why your network truly does determine your net worth.
– How to apply specialized knowledge by working with a mastermind group.
– Insights on powering through obstacles by use of faith and desire.
– How to turn a “no” into a “yes” through steady persistence.
– The mindset all entrepreneurs should have when it comes to making sales.
– How the power of the mastermind can push your work to the next level.
– How to harness the power of the subconscious mind.
– Why you need to do daily reach outs to ask for that sale.
– How to become omnipresent through consistent content over a period of time.
- “Most entrepreneurs don’t challenge themselves.”
- “You need to challenge yourself every single day.”
- “So many people don’t ask for the sale.”
- “Ask for the sale. Ask for the sale. #AskForTheSale!”
- “It’s all about the grind.”
- “What do you want in life?”
- “Figure out what you love to do. And then get paid for it.”
- “It doesn’t have to be perfect.”
- “It’s all about action.”
- “You have to have a burning desire to succeed.”
- “If you don’t believe in yourself, how are others going to believe in you?”
- “Do what you know, and what you don’t know, have the experts do.”
- “I am very persistent. I don’t stop until I get it.”
- “A winner never quits and a quitter never wins.”
- “You can’t beat someone who never quits.”
- “Be ready for rejection.”
- “You’re going to hear no a lot.”
- “The person that talks the least always wins.”
- “Jump on the BTA train. The train is going to the top.”
- “You need to create consistent content.”
- “I am always creating content.”
- “Just be you.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- Napoleon Hill
- Ambitious Adventures
- Michael Phelps
- Mike Tyson
- Jeff Hoffman
- Tai Lopez
- Click Funnels
- Greg Rollett
- Thomas Edison
- Kevin Harrington
- John Lee Dumas
- Joel Comm
- Joel Franco