Brandon T. Adams narrates a story from Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, as he shows how the principle of persistence works in his own life as he travels to Puerto Rico.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– A notable story about hard work and persistence from Think and Grow Rich.
– Personal connections between Napoleon Hill’s story and Brandon’s travel experience.
– Insights on the importance of perseverance to get what you want in life.
– How to overcome negative past experiences so they don’t dictate your future self.
– A look at Brandon’s upcoming mastermind program.
- “I want to share my life.”
- “They stopped three feet from gold.”
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.”
- “You have to keep going until you get what you want in life.”
- “I always prove people wrong.”
- “You can’t beat somebody that doesn’t quit.”
- “You always have to think positive.”
- “Keep moving forward. Put one foot in front of the other.”
- “You are the average of the five people you hang out with.”
- “Your network is your net worth.”
- “I will make sure you get to your goals.”
- “Grind nonstop.”
- “Surround yourself with the right kind of people that will support you on your journey.”
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- Napoleon Hill
- THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich
- Lewis Howes
- Bob Proctor
- Darren Hardy
- Grant Cardone
- John Lee Dumas
- Joel Brown
- Medalla Light
- Cohiba Cigars
- Joel Comm