Meet the man behind the scenes of Live to Grind!
Andrew Zalasky talks marketing, brand development, content creation, and creative vision. Hear how Andrew climbed up the career ladder by continuously adding value.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Andrew got his start as a sports writer and content creator in the news business.
– Why complacency can get in the way of self-development and advancement.
– Andrew’s decision to go out on his own and start his own business.
– The importance of keeping at your work in order to move forward.
– The story behind Brandon and Andrew’s first meeting.
– How Andrew has helped Brandon build his brand from the ground up.
– Why you should be both strategic and well-balanced in the use of your time.
– Andrew’s best advice for those looking to get into content creation and copywriting.
Andrew Zalasky can breathe life into your business concept through smart marketing, branding, and content creation. Andrew got his start as a sports writer in the news business before moving into public relations, where he served as the Director of Community Relations for Mary Greeley Medical Center for nearly ten years.
Realizing that he had the opportunity to serve a greater number of people, he ventured into freelance work to support those looking to build their brand and business presence. For the past ten years, Andrew has delivered value to others as the owner of Hazel Creative Services and the co-owner/executive director of TAVi Health Incorporated.
- “I get the best of both worlds.”
- “I absolutely loved what I was doing.”
- “I just learned everything I could learn.”
- “There are too many people out there that think jobs are beneath them.”
- “You create the value.”
- “I have never been afraid of anything.”
- “Knowledge is wealth if you direct it in the right direction.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You should always be knocking on the next pay grade.”
- “I felt that I had the opportunity to serve more people in a different way.”
- “The ability to stick it out is worth its weight in gold.”
- “You are the only one to determine when it is over.”
- “I just have to keep working until the work is done. And then start all over again.”
- “You have to be ready when the opportunity is there.”
- “If you’re chasing a check, you’re never going to find it. I have always chased the work.”
- “This stuff can be fun.”
- “You have to be willing to work.”
- “You’ve got to look at the lifetime value of a client.”
Mentions in the Episode:
- Arctic Stick
- Cactus Jack Barringer
- Live to Grind
- Accelerant Media Group
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Think and Grow Rich
- Tai Lopez
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Take a look at the first issue of Accelerant Magazine.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.