GRIT and GRIND! Do you have what it takes to make it as an entrepreneur?
Brandon T. Adams gives you his best tips to harness the hustle!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Why the ability to adapt is so important.
– Utilizing cash flow to invest in your business and your brand.
– Why grit and determination are key for execution.
– Details about Brandon’s upcoming TV show where he will visit 12 cities in 12 months.
– What makes a great leader.
– Tips to maximize your grit as an entrepreneur.
- “There are always going to be things thrown at you.”
- “I go with the punches.”
- “You have to be able to adapt as an entrepreneur.”
- “Execution is key.”
- “It takes a lot of money to run a business.”
- “Cash flow is king.”
- “You have to have enough runway to keep going.”
- “I’ve always invested in my brand.”
- “You are your number one product.”
- “You got to be willing to bootstrap.”
- “Life is an obstacle. It’s a game.”
- “Be a leader.”