How can you climb closer to your goals? Brandon gives practical pointers that can help you take another step forward.
Planning and mapping, reading and writing, multi-purposing content and marketing… this episode has it ALL!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– The importance of putting your goals down in writing.
– Brandon’s daily habits that move him towards success.
– Why mapping out long term plans can be so crucial.
– How to track your goals by putting them down on paper.
– Why you should not be afraid to ask for help.
– How music can motivate you towards your goals.
– Brandon’s BRAND acronym for marketing strategies.
– How multi-purposing content can work for you.
– Letting the results sell for you through client testimonials.
- “If you do not stop to write down your goals… life will pass you by.”
- “Things go fast.”
- “It’s powerful what you can do when you add enough value to a certain number of people.”
- “Learn how to improve the next week.”
- “Always better yourselves.”
- “You need to learn to stay on track.”
- “Always tell people what you want in life.”
- “Nobody goes far alone.”
- “Just ask. Just simply ask.”
- “Music inspires and motivates.”
- “Get out of that funk and just go right back at it.”
- “We build personal brands for people.”
Mentions in the Episode:
- Think and Grow Rich
- Expert Secrets
- Russell Brunson
- Joel Brown
- THINK: Think and Grow Rich the Legacy
- Kevin Harrington
- Roxy Caballero
- Michael Devlin
- Mia Rocks