How did Roxy Caballero move from modeling to talent management and brand consulting for the entertainment industry?
Roxy gives you the scoop on all things promotional, sharing the secrets to her success. Hear what makes Roxy different from other leaders in the industry!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Roxy used her experience as a model to break into business.
– Roxy’s career as a product, brand, or event consultant in the hair industry.
– Why Roxy decided to make the leap into Brandon’s accelerator program.
– Roxy’s transition into talent management for the entertainment industry.
– What the biggest takeaway was from the accelerator program.
– How Roxy incorporated the BRAND formula into her work.
– The power of using a writing platform to amplify your business.
– What makes Roxy different from other people in leadership positions.
Roxy Caballero is a highly accomplished former model turned talent recruiter for print, runway and multimedia bookings. Roxy got her start as a lead model at Sailor Jerry, later moving into a position as the West Coast Regional Director at Kelly Cardenas Salon in San Diego.
Roxy presently works in talent management and brand consulting for the entertainment industry. Roxy works the industry so that you don’t have to!
- “I took everything I knew from modeling into the business side of things.”
- “It was all about Roxy and how she could represent your product, brand, or event.”
- “How can I create a guest experience for somebody that is in the chair?”
- “It’s that particular niche that I look for.”
- “I didn’t know what I was going to do with my future.”
- “That’s the power I have in connecting with strangers.”
- “If you’re four or forty, we’re going to be best friends.”
- “You are who you surround yourself around.”
- “If it weren’t for that accelerator program, I wouldn’t have the confidence that I have.”
- “Your network is your net worth.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I was hopping stage to stage all across the country.”
- “The seeds you plant just by being your genuine, true self end up sprouting later.”
- “Even if you only have five minutes… you make the most of those five minutes.”
- “I saw an opportunity where nobody was stepping up.”
- “I’ve been told I have a pitbull mentality.”
- “I’m not thinking about me; I’m thinking about the bigger picture.”
Mentions in the Episode:
- Influencer Accelerator Program
- Paul Mitchell
- John Paul DeJoria
- Robert Cromeans
- Think and Grow Rich
- Bernard Paraiso
- Apply for a spot in the upcoming Influencer Accelerator Program.
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram and Facebook.