How did a stay at home mom turn into a top performing real estate agent? Andrea Bergin talks all things real estate in her work as an agent, industry educator, and team owner. She also discusses how she goes the extra mile for her clients, to bring them an amazing all-round service. She uses her knowledge of local companies and insurance company comparison sites to give her clients all the information they need to make their house buying journey as smooth as possible. She explains why she wanted to use the Live to Grind Accelerator Program to not only provide more profit but a more caring service for her clients.
Hear how Andrea has used the BRAND formula from the Live to Grind Accelerator Program to close over $2 million in just the past month.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Andrea got started in the real estate world.
– The story behind how Brandon and Andrea met.
– Why Andrea decided to join Brandon’s Accelerator program.
– Andrea’s biggest takeaway from the Accelerator program.
– How Andrea started her own real estate team.
– The power of being part of a mastermind group.
– How Andrea harnessed the power of the BRAND formula.
– What makes Andrea different from everyone else in her industry.
Andrea Bergin is a successful real estate agent and entrepreneur in Tucson, Arizona. Andrea started her career at just fourteen years old while working in real estate publication. She later earned her real estate degree, quickly becoming one of the top performing real estate agents in her area. Real estate is a lucrative industry to become a part of, especially if you’re dealing with property under $100k as it’s a hot spot for investors.
Andrea currently works as both a real estate agent and team owner, using her sales and customer service experience to help others in the industry.
- “It’s cool to see what you can accomplish in a short period of time.” Brandon T. Adams
- “I decided to do it for myself instead of doing it for somebody else.”
- “It really pushed me out of my comfort zone.”
- “If I can do it, anyone can do it.”
- “It’s just a matter of persistence.”
- “I started just doing what I wanted to do…instead of saying maybe one day.”
- “I read at least a book a week.”
- “Your world expands to what you allow it to go to.”
- “I’m not afraid to talk to anyone.”
- “If you’re not having fun with the people in the room, then get out now.”
- “I love helping people.”
- “I’ll find a way to make it happen.”
- “I understand that life happens.”
- “I really cater to people in a way that others don’t.”
- “Your number one best friend is your real estate agent.”
- “Trust me, you have options.”
Mentions in the Episode:
- Think and Grow Rich
- Keller Williams
- Russell Brunson
- Expert Secrets
- Keller William’s Ignite Course
- The CORE Training
- Apply for a spot in the next Influencer Accelerator Program.
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram and Facebook.