After spending 9 years in college, Ed shares his tips on how to make the most of it and how it taught him how to hustle! He has also built businesses while in college! A man with passion and persistence!
Ed talks about how he has quickly grown and scaled his company with Peerfit.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Ed shares how you can leverage college for your business.
– Brandon and Ed talk about how Peerfit was first created.
– Ed shares how he builds a community around group fitness.
– How Ed was able to quickly expand his business.
– Ed shares how important it is to always communicate with your team.
Edward J. Buckley, III, Ph.D., is the CEO and Co-Founder of Peerfit, a digital platform that makes it easy for insurance carriers, brokers, and employers to offer boutique fitness classes to their clients and employees. Ed leads Peerfit’s expansion strategy by driving national partnerships, business development, and fundraising.
With nearly 10 years in the fitness industry and a background in digital health behavior research, Ed continues to push the envelope on innovation in the fitness-technology space. He is passionate about designing new ways to drive engagement and help deliver flexibility and personalization to the health and wellness marketplace.
Ed holds a Ph.D. in Digital Health Behavior, and a Master’s of Public Health, from the University of Florida. He is also the co-founder and Vice-President of the Board of Governors for Balance180.
Watch the video of our interview below!
- “I bet I can do this way better.” – Ed Buckley
- “The best thing college taught me was actually how to hustle.” – Ed Buckley
- “College Is going to be what you make of it.” – Ed Buckley
- “Let’s redefine fitness.” – Ed Buckley
- “Your peers are the wellness solution.” – Ed Buckley
- “We surrounded ourselves with incredibly competent experienced people, and we listened.” – Ed Buckley
- “I’m really passionate and I’m really persistent.” – Ed Buckley
- “ I don’t really believe in being an entrepreneur or trying to be an entrepreneur.” – Ed Buckley
- “Storytelling helps you sell.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Creating Magic by Lee Cockerell
- The Virgin by Richard Branson
- The Millionaire Booklet by Grant Cardone
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Closer’s Survival Guide by Grant Cardone
- Growthcon 2018
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.