Are you using video to promote yourself?
Brandon shares his experience with constantly filming content and some things that he has learned from all of it. When you show the world who you are, they get to know the type of person you are and hire you!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon shares his thoughts on being featured in a BuzzFeed article.
– The importance of showing the world what you do.
– Getting more exposure from media.
– How you can get rid of that fear of being on camera and how Brandon once had the same fear.
– How you can use your content in multiple ways!
- “ Start showing the world what you do.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “ Show the world we’re legit.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “ Who cares what they think, think about what you want.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “ I must be doing something right if people are posting this stuff and I’m not asking for it at all.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “ I am documenting my entire life on video.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “ I’m putting out so much video content that everyone’s going to know me.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Pathway Financial
- 7 Millennial Influencers To Follow In 2018- Buzzfeed
- Young Entrepreneur Convention 2018!
- Get Your Tickets to Live to Grind 2017
- Rob Dyrdek
- Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy
- Episode 181: Get Addicted to Success with Joel Brown