What’s it like to network with the biggest people in Hollywood?
Andria shares her tips and tricks on networking in the entertainment industry! She also talks about how much she has grown since joining the accelerator program. She is passionate about helping others achieve their dream in Hollywood and tells everyone to never be afraid of rejection!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Andria shares her before and after story since joining the accelerator.
– How she has created her own show and getting to interview the top people in Hollywood.
– How to network in the entertainment industry.
– How she teaches her students to become successful in the industry.
– Andria talks about how she uses the BRAND formula in her business.
Andria Schultz is the CEO/Founder of Network Smart where she is interviewing Celebrities, executives, and professionals behind the scenes teaching Millennials how to get into the Entertainment Industry. She has worked for the following Television shows: Your Family Matters, America’s Funniest Home Videos, The Real Daytime, and Disney Channel’s: Bizaardvark. Being a woman in the Entertainment Industry has been one of the most challenging adventures she’s ever encountered, but it has made her who she is today.
Andria’s goal is to inspire people of all ages to go for their dreams and not be afraid of rejection.
Andria is the Co-Author of a #1 best seller on Amazon called Passionista’s: Tales, Tips, & Tweetables, which has been featured on Huffington Post. She was recently interviewed on the Women of Influence Podcast with host Erika De La Cruz & WeRule.com. She has recently been on SUE Talk where she talked about how she utilized her Confidence to get into the Entertainment Industry.
Watch our interview here:
- “When you’re first starting, people have to know who you are.” – Andria Schultz
- “You have to really focus from which one you’re getting the most views and just keep pushing from there.” – Andria Schultz
- “Understanding where the other person is coming from and seeing how you can be a value to them.” – Andria Schultz
- “Without those values, without those morals, without a compass of where you want to go, you’re going to end up networking with the wrong people and they’ll take you for a joy ride.” – Andria Schultz
- “Don’t be afraid of rejection.” – Andria Schultz
Mentions in the Episode:
- Dancing with The Stars Host – Tom Bergeron
- Lee Anronsohn
- Joshua Butler
- Donnell Turner
- Disney Channel
- Passionistas: Tips, Tales and Tweetables From Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.
Connect with Andria!