Do you have a passion project but not sure how to fund it?
Brandon shares his tips on how he is able to fund his most recent travels and his big plans for the following year. It’s always about networking and providing value to the people you work with!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– How you’re able to fund your business travels.
– Some ways to crowdfund without the use of Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
– Brandon talks about his travel plans for the next two weeks.
– His plans for his living in 12 cities project and how he was able to pay for all the costs.
– Tips for networking and finding sponsors for your project.
- “You have to know your budget.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Think about who can benefit from that value, where can they be a part of it and help fund it.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Be creative, think about what you’re good at and what can you offer people.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Be smart about your money and multi purpose things.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Check out out the services we offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email me with your business ideas.
- Find me on Facebook and Instagram.
- Snap me with your ideas and I will snap you back!