22 years old and fulfilling his dream as an entrepreneur!
Dan shares his journey with joining the accelerator and how much it has helped him grow as an entrepreneur. Dan is fresh out of college and already has the right mindset to succeed! If he can do it, so can you!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Dan got into podcasting.
– How he was able to do it all even during college.
– Why Dan decided to join the accelerator.
– What his life was like before the accelerator.
– Lessons he has learned from the program.
– How Dan used the BRAND formula in his business.
Dan Tieman a 22-year-old entrepreneur from Chicago, is full of drive and passion. He graduated from St.Ambrose University in Iowa where he was the 2 time Captain of his Lacrosse team and played club Hockey. Dan Joined Brandon T. Adams first ever Influencer Accelerator program where he connected with his now Co-Host Sabah Ali.
Since the Accelerator Dan has been, blogging, podcasting, and doing Facebook lives. All things he was taught by Brandon. He also Co-Founded 2 businesses “Dorm Rooms To Conference Rooms Podcast” where they inspire college students and millennials to take a chance and step into entrepreneurship. He also Co-Founded HD Marketing, a digital marketing agency where they help Realtors across the U.S. gain more listings and increase transactions. He is now aspiring to be a top salesman and connect with people such as Grant Cardone. Future entrepreneurs may do well to prepare themselves educationally speaking with a strong foundation offered by courses like the ones from Northeastern University.
Watch our full interview here:
- “Just putting out content was the biggest thing that I take away and now, I’m starting to see the benefits of it.” – Dan Tieman
- “If my audience is on Facebook, I better be in front of them all doing Facebook lives.” – Dan Tieman
- “My unique value is that I just have fun with it.” – Dan Tieman
- “Just say yes and figure it all out later.” – Dan Tieman
Mentions in the Episode:
- Sabah Ali
- Episode 249: How to Become a Rockstar Entrepreneur in College with Sabah Ali
- Think and Grow Rich
- How to Win Friends
- Episode 203: Winning in 100 Days with John Lee Dumas
- Episode 95: Talking Blogging with CollegeInfoGeek.com Founder Thomas Frank
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.
Connect with Dan!
- HD Marketing Facebook Page
- Dan Tieman Facebook
- Dorm Rooms To Conference Rooms Facebook Page
- HD Marketing
- Dorm Rooms to Conference Rooms Podcast